Quick guides to record in-game sound
Games always provide us high amusement and teach us how to deal with real problem with strategies, how to be successful when fight against your enemies and how to cooperate with your community to be the best team. Regardless of whether you like playing flash games, Teris, Bingo, puzzle games, music games, racing games, etc, you perhaps want to know how to record in-game sound.
There are thousands of choices for you to record in-game sound. To save a single part of game music or all game sounds in HQ, you just need to follow these easy and perspicuous guides right below the passage.
1. Use PC sound recorder to record in-game sound
Streaming Audio Recorder, which is a real PC sound recorder, can accomplish the task of recording sound playing on computer’s speaker so easily that it is the best program for you to record PC game sound. Only a few clicks on this program’s window, you can record full quality sound of games, make CDs with wonderful games music.
Short guide for recording in-game sound:
- Download and Configure in-game sound recorder (Streaming Audio Recorder) well based upon its instructions. It is easy and fast to achieve the whole process.
- This program allows you to save online music or audio as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, etc and skip certain time of silence, etc. You only need to click “Settings” button and choose the right options.
- Play the game online or offline on your computer and then open Streaming Audio Recorder to begin to record the sound of my game by hitting the “On” button. Much more functions could be searched on “tools” tab.
2. Record in-game sound with screen recorder
Similarly, Screen Recording Suite also helps you record game sound and all activities on your computer screen including PPT presentation, video games, webcam and online videos, and video courses. Learn the above tutorial if you don’t know how to use it.
3. How to record in-game sound by Fraps
Nearly everyone will know that Fraps has the ability to record live stream audio if they ever searched for recording in-game sound on Google.com. For the first-time user, it is better to download free version of Fraps.
Please note how to operate it here:
- Download and launch Fraps from the website source.
- Find out “Movies” tab on the top of its interface, click it and go ahead to set the “Sound Capture Settings” and check the “Record Sound” box.
- Remember to check the “Detect best sound input”. Click the volume under the “audio” tab. Choose to record from stereo mix from the “recording control”.
- Play the games, after that, press the default hotkey of “F9” and then it will record in-game sound. The file that Fraps has recorded will be saved into the listed folder. If it is not convenient for you, you can set it with “Change” button.
4. Use Wegame for recording in-game sound and your voice
Wegame is an application which is used for uploading, watching and record sound from game play and your commentary for games at the same time.
This tutorial might be useful for you:
- Set recording device as “Stereo mix” or “what you hear” according to your computer’s options.
- Select the recording device of Microphone as default.
- Double click “Microphone Properties” and open “listen” tab. Check “listen to this device” box and finish it by clicking “ok”.
The first one is a professional program to record movie sound, while the latter 3 ones could help game enthusiasts to record in-game sound only or audio and videos in the meantime.
If you are just at loss for recording in-game sound, Streaming Audio Recorder is your optimal choice. Enjoy!